[BlueOnyx:09825] Re: LVM

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Mar 17 08:06:21 -05 2012

Hi Dudi,

> For me - that would be perfect, as this is a HS21 blade with an onboard
> RAID controller, great!

Ok, I think I got it. Added the no-raid-no-lvm option to the CD boot menu and
the kickstart that I created for it finally worked as well.

As the last ISO images were just released a few days ago (four days) I'll just
roll up new CDs with the same name. That's being done at this moment and then
they're pushed out to the download locations.

Both the updated 5107R and 5108R CD should be available for download within
the next hour or so.