[BlueOnyx:09827] toggle problem on lang Japanese

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Mon Mar 19 03:18:51 -05 2012

Hi

I have been waiting and who would have pointed out this problem.
However, one year, was not picked up anything.

On BX control pages, Japanese character toggle to English frequently.
Let me explain the toggle more.

For the most clear example, is Email page of Network Services.
I Enter and Enter the Email button in left side,
the terget page will be toggle Japanese and English.

Of course with lang Garmany and Denmark, no toggle at all.

I think that the problem must be from 5108R Japanese translation files,
I replace them to old 5106R's.   But the toggle still continues.

The problems came even IE8, IE9 and Safari5.1.2.
The problems came only on new CentOS6 versions of BX as follow,

  5108R SL6.1,   5108R SL6.2,
  5107R SL6.1,   5107R SL6.2,

I wonder if Japanese people are not using anymore new BX.

Eiji Hamano