[BlueOnyx:09835] Re: Site Migration

Klein Joachim j.klein at ibusiness.at
Tue Mar 20 06:39:23 -05 2012

Am 20.03.2012 10:27, schrieb Alan Seath:
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone offer assistance with migrating a vsite from a shared
> server running BlueOnyx to a Virtual Private Server running BlueOnyx.
>
> I am not to worried about the website files but I do need to get all
> the users, and their emails, moved across.
> The current server is using SquirrellMail and the new server has
> RoundCube.
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so what is the best way
> to achieve this.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Alan

Hy Alan!
I have migrated on last weekend about 40 Domains from one Server to a
new Server.

Short Version:
Old Server
bq with newest CMUtools
Maked an export with cmuExport
moved this to the new server with scp / or Ftp

new Server (bo 5108R 64bit with Roundcube Package from Solarspeed)
import the sites with cmuImport

Long Version
If you want I can write it down
Joachim