[BlueOnyx:09842] Re: Issue with Blue Onyx 5106R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Mar 20 14:08:01 -05 2012

Hi Bill,

> I am runing Blue Onyx 5106R on one of my servers. It is up to date, all
> packages are installed as them come in. This morning I updated it as well
> as 5 other servers that I run. Today I was adding a new virtual site
> through the gui and when I clicked the Save button it kicked me to the
> intro screen that you see after installing BlueOnyx. If I click the start
> button it loops back to the same screen.

Access your BlueOnyx GUI this way, please. Just replace <IP> with the IP or
domain name of your server:

http://<IP>:444/nav/cList.php?root=root

The go to "Personal Profile" and change the password back to "blueonyx".

Then go directly back to http://<IP>/login - which will bring up the "Start"
page that leads off into the setup wizard. Click on the "Start" button and
this time it will let you through. In the wizard set your password back to
what you want it to be and finish through the wizard.

Afterwards it'll all work fine again.