[BlueOnyx:09853] Re: Issue with Blue Onyx 5106R

Bill Hicks billhicks at netstep.net
Wed Mar 21 07:36:43 -05 2012

Michael

If it is any help it starting logging this error in
/var/log/admserv/adm_error yesterday after it happened everytime I click on
the start

[Wed Mar 21 08:27:14 2012] [error] [client 209.2.254.220]
ServerScriptHelper.ServerScriptHelper(): Cannot authenticate to CCE (login
name: , session ID: )

Where is login.php and the other admin files located?

Bill