[BlueOnyx:09889] error removing a site

Hugo Sesma hsesma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:31:48 -05 2012

Hi,

I'm traying to remove a virtual site of a customer it removes all the users
and files but at the end we got this error screen in the GUI

SITE REMOVAL FAILED

Task status                               tomcat5-did-not-start.

I also noticed that this alarm is now on in teh server

JavaServer Pages (JSP) and Servlets Details

JavaServer Pages and Servlets are not running and could not be restarted.
In the Server Desktop, try turning the JavaServer Pages and Servlets
service off then on again to see if this corrects the problem. If the
JavaServer Pages and Servlets service is still unable to start, try
rebooting the server itself by clicking the Reboot Now button in the Power
menu under System Settings. If the JavaServer Pages and Servlets service is
still unable to start, please refer http://BlueOnyx.it/ for technical
support.

Is this related?

any help will be apreciated.