[BlueOnyx:09929] Re: toggle problem on lang Japanese

Steffan general at ziggo.nl
Thu Mar 29 02:50:54 -05 2012

Sorry can't help myself responding...

Is it really necessary to ask every day for a update
We all hope that our problems we report will be fixed by michael in one day
But that is in a ideal world.

In the real world Michael also have to earn some money, can't slow down the
time to put more hours in one day to fix little bugs we found.

Have a nice day

Steffan