[BlueOnyx:09940] Re: CCE DNS Hanging

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Mar 30 06:32:24 -05 2012

On 3/30/2012 8:04 AM, Matt James wrote:
> Now, no matter what I do, I'm unable to make any changes to the CCE
> database even directly through the GUI.  If I attempt to edit and save
> the remaining Secondary DNS record, the GUI hangs upon save.  If I
> attempt to run my script, the script hangs.  If I attempt to use the
> dns cleaner script written in Perl (found here
> http://oldonce.gknsonline.com/bq-dnsImport.php), the script hangs.  If
> I even attempt to disable DNS in the GUI, saving that hangs.

One more thing - That page is a static archive that I created ages ago
to preserve some of the work of nuonce - the script is out of date, and
its probably time to take that site offline.

The replacement scripts are now in an RPM that you can install

yum install blueonyx-dnstoolbox

The  scripts will be installed in /usr/sausalito/sbin

Regards,
Greg.