[BlueOnyx:09942] Re: GUI Broken

Bill Hicks billhicks at netstep.net
Fri Mar 30 06:42:09 -05 2012

I saw that you solved it but I got errors similare to that on a test box when I tried to upgrade php.

Bill Hicks

  Hi Gustavo,

  did you restart the CCED with

  /etc/rc.d/init.d/cced.init restart ?

  And perhaps restart the admserv with

  /etc/rc.d/init.d/admserv restart ?

--
Dirk Jessel

BB-ONE.net - BX/BQ-VPS-Hosting in Berlin
Support-Team
    Internetpartner der Wirtschaft
    Web:       www.bb-one.net
    eMail:     support at bb-one.net
    Fon:       +49 30 22 49 46 30

    BB-ONE.net Ltd.
    Niederlassung Berlin
    13439 Berlin
    Borgsdorfer Strasse 30
    USt-IdNr. DE188018781
    Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 104629
    Geschäftsführer Uwe Stache