[BlueOnyx:09963] Re: Openwebmail timeout

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sat Mar 31 22:32:40 -05 2012

Thanks, gents.

Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Chris and Gerald,
>
>> openwebmail-main.pl must be entering an infinite loop of some kind.
>> maybe Michael will chime in...
>
> Yeah, sounds like it. For debugging purpose I'd pick a user where the problem
> happens. Inside his home directory is a ".openwebmail" subdirectory. I'd
> rename that to something else and would try again just to see if it works.
>
> Most likely OpenWebmail is bugging out while trying to parse some data from
> that directory.

Hmmmm, promising but no.  I renamed .openwebmail to .openwebmailbork and
retried.  I get the same time-out in the error-log and this prints to
the browser:

Gateway Time-out

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server
or application.
Apache Server at ip.add.re.ss Port 80

--
Chris Gebhardt