[BlueOnyx:11694] Re: Wrong information in Activity Monitor -> Disk Usage

George F. Nemeyer tigerwolf at tigerden.com
Thu Nov 22 10:37:32 -05 2012

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012, Dirk Estenfeld wrote:

> Now I see in Activity Monitor -> Disk Usage both mounts.
> The mount with the 100 GB partition and the new 200 GB partion:

I had a similar problem with old, non-existant mountpoints showing up.

The information is stored in the sausalito database.

What I did was use the cceclient (/usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient) to remove
the wrong entries as follows:

# /usr/sausalito/bin/cceclient

100 CSCP/0.80
200 READY

Type 'help' to see what it can do.
Type 'classes' to see a list of classes on the system

find Disk      <--------  Note case sensitive!

104 OBJECT 9   <------  Shows a list of disk objects
104 OBJECT 8            The system assigns the numbers so
104 OBJECT 7            they will be different for yours.
104 OBJECT 6
201 OK

get 9         <------- Prints the info for the numbered object
                       9 is an example here

102 DATA isHomePartition = "0"
102 DATA mounted = "1"
102 DATA NAMESPACE = ""
102 DATA eraseDisk = ""
102 DATA CLASSVER = "1.0"
102 DATA fsType = ""
102 DATA mountPoint = "/tmp"
102 DATA CLASS = "Disk"
102 DATA quota = "0"
102 DATA total = "3844984"
102 DATA uuid = ""
102 DATA new = "0"
102 DATA used = "40456"
102 DATA refresh = "1353596405"
102 DATA device = "/dev/md5"
102 DATA label = ""
102 DATA OID = "9"
102 DATA check = "0"
102 DATA internal = "1"
102 DATA mount = "0"
201 OK

Look at each Disk object number to find the numbers for
ones with your bogus partitions.

destroy X     <------ Kill off the entry for the bogus object(s)
                      where you put the entry number for X.

Enter Ctrl-C to exit cceclient once you're finished.

Rerun cced.init to remake constructors and pick up the changes.

# service cced.init restart      or use

# /etc/rc.d/init.d/cced.init restart

WARNING!   cceclient can be dangerous!  Be *very* sure you're using the
correct object number.

=^_^=  Tigerwolf