[BlueOnyx:11696] Solarspeed.net: Reduced availability until December 3rd

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Nov 24 12:49:14 -05 2012

Hi all,

I usually don't post stuff like this to the list, so my apologies upfront.

As some of you might already know, I'm emigrating to South-America. The
last week I packed up my personal belongings and I'm in the progress of
tearing down my office network in Germany.

Sometime end of next week I will be settled in into a new office in my
new home. So from Sunday 25th November to 3rd December 2012 it won't be
possible to reach me by phone and my access to email will be quite limited.

If there are any urgent BlueOnyx (or Aventurin{e}) support issues,
please try to reach me by email or Skype. The contact details are on the
Solarspeed.net webpage.

Additional changes:

On 27th November 2011 my old company "Stauber Multimedia Design" will
cease to exist and a newly founded "Solarspeed Limited" will take over
all business seamlessly.

Thank you.

http://www.solarspeed.net