[BlueOnyx:11712] Re: Dedicated Server

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Nov 28 08:40:48 -05 2012

On 11/28/2012 3:05 AM, Martyn Bailey wrote:
> I am still looking to provision a dedicated server outside of our
> existing network.  Happy to pay annually in advance.

Hi Martyn,
Our headquarters and main datacenter is in Dallas, TX USA (the heart of
the Silicon Prairie).

We've got VPS from $29/mo and true dedicated servers from $59/mo.  Both
of those options include a /29 CIDR (5 usable IP's) at no extra charge.

Hit me up offlist and we can discuss all the details.

Thanks!
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services