[BlueOnyx:12703] Re: Proposed changes to BlueOnyx DNS (important!)

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Mon Apr 1 00:07:13 -05 2013

> Personally I tend to option (a) and want it locked own and damn the
> consequences. But I'm willing to listen to reason. :-)
>
> So let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Michael,

Thank you for your work on this. I think you've presented a very thorough
description of the proposed changes, and how each option will affect
deployed servers. I too feel that Option A is the preferred choice.

Regards,

dAvid tHacker                                  Email: David at ThackerNet.com
Thacker Network Technologies Inc.                http://www.ThackerNet.com