[BlueOnyx:12723] Re: BlueOnyx: Modern Theme Screenshots

Jon McCauley jon at ontarioweb.ca
Tue Apr 2 01:18:19 -05 2013

> Hi John,
>
>> dude the profile picture needs to go...
> Hell, yeah! It looks a lot like that "grumpy cat" meme, doesn't it? :o)
I see myself in the mirror every morning...sure dont want to logon as
admin and know its me...lol ( wasted space )

> *BUT* the look is  alright....little to commercialized for my liking but
> thats just me...
>
> Yes, it's pretty slick. The screenshots don't carry the GUI behaviour,
> which is pretty dynamic due to all that jQuery stuff.
Be honest....I just took few mins to reviewed...I guess I still like the
aka old look....I dont want this project to go cPanel crap - Less GUI /
more CLI

go to bed Jon ;))

Best Regards, Jon McCauley