[BlueOnyx:12736] Re: Uncool email

Ralf Quint Smoothwall at gmx.net
Tue Apr 2 11:43:37 -05 2013

At 09:06 AM 4/2/2013, jeffrey Pellin - PX2 wrote:

>Hi Guys, it just happened again.
>
>I just got over 3000 emails from the BO list dating back to 2012.
>
>This is the third or fourth time the list has spammed me in a big way.
>
>It's hard to contribute when this happens.
>
>Any ideas please tell someone.

I know you might not like to hear that, but have to really checked it
is not something on your end?

I have almost 12000 emails in my BlueOnyx folder in good old Eudora,
going back to 2009 and never had such problem. And nobody else on the
list complained either, and I am pretty sure someone would.

What email client setup are you using? Have you tried to unsubscribe
and resubscribe?

Ralf