[BlueOnyx:12738] Re: Uncool email

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Tue Apr 2 12:13:21 -05 2013

Nothing  extra here. In fact my list messages seem to be delayed by
quite a few hours (not complaining, just stating fact).

I wonder if its something funny between your mail server and you client
maybe? Checked your inbound MTA logs to make sure they are truly new (to
your server) messages? Maybe Michael could check his outbound logs on
his list server? 3000 emails suddenly going out should be pretty hard to
miss. Though I wonder why more of us arent seeing it if its on his end?