[BlueOnyx:12745] Re: Uncool email

Ralf Quint Smoothwall at gmx.net
Tue Apr 2 17:14:18 -05 2013

At 12:09 PM 4/2/2013, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
>Hey Ralf,
>
>On 4/2/2013 11:43 AM, Ralf Quint wrote:
> > I have almost 12000 emails in my BlueOnyx folder in good old Eudora,
> > going back to 2009 and never had such problem. And nobody else on the
> > list complained either, and I am pretty sure someone would.
>
>That got me to thinking, so I just checked my "CobaltLists" folder in
>Thunderbird.  Who remembers these lists:
>[cobaltfacts]
>[cobalt-users]
>[coba-e]
>[qbalt cobalt-users]
>and of course [BlueOnyx]
>
>Anyhow, at current count, I've got 27,240 messages from all those lists
>dating back to 2005, and it brought back some memories just having a
>quick glance.   I *should* have more, but back in those days I was just
>using POP3 for my email and I had my desktop crash.  My previous
>archives were lost forever. <sigh>  The lessons we learn...

I signed up with the BlueOnyx list after I did not even get a signup
response from the BlueQuartz list. Dumped them quickly, as this here
is a much nicer and most off all, more active list.

Never was on the Cobalt lists, just used to use a few of those boxes
"back in the days", still have a RaQ4 and a Qube 3 sitting in the
closet, no too much that you can actually do with them beside making
your rack look cool... <LOL>

Ralf