[BlueOnyx:12783] Rookie mistake :)

Dave Park plastic at plasticuser.com
Mon Apr 8 14:12:13 -05 2013

Hi all,

I searched and didn't find an answer to this. I did this in my last install
too, and never found a solution so just re-installed the whole server...

I did a new 5108R SL install. I named the server www.mysite.com then
realized I couldn't then create an account for that domain, so I renamed it
to www.box.com and created the site www.mysite.com with an administrator,
etc. Everything looks correct in the admin interface and thru ssh.

Alas, access to www.mysite.com continues to redirect to
mysite.com:444/login.php and won't show the site.

I've checked /etc/sysconfig/network, /etc/hosts and restarted network, no
dice.

I've been googling for a while, no joy. Any suggestions?

--

 "At present, not all the possibilities implied by the above are
implemented."

    -- Tony Firshman, 1999