[BlueOnyx:12786] Re: Rookie mistake :)

Dave Park plastic at plasticuser.com
Mon Apr 8 19:06:23 -05 2013

Well, hmm. I reinstalled... let it use the default name local.localhost and
added the domain I wanted. That domain set up, and other domains pointed at
that box but not set up on it all just redirect to the admin login on port
444.

Is there any info I can copy here to help people direct me to the problem?

Dave