[BlueOnyx:12817] Re: Roundcube

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Apr 12 08:30:14 -05 2013

Hi Robert,

We have the newer version working fine.

We use the
Compass/Solarspeed Roundcube package for the install, and also have the
Solarspeed PHP upgrade installed.

Both these packages make your life
immeasurably easier, and I would recommend them.

Please also remember
that sales of these packages help people like Michael to pay the rent
while they are developing Blue Onyx.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY
PELLIN
 Director

 JEFFREY PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [4] WORK: 01692
558226
 MOBILE: 07768 451738
 EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [5]

 		See
who we know in common [6]

On 12.04.2013 14:13, Robert Fitzpatrick
wrote:

> I had a complaint about the signature in roundcube appearing
at the
> bottom of quoted test when replying at the top of messages. I
did some
> research and found possibly the newer versions allow for the
signature
> to appear atop the quoted test below the reply. Can anyone
confirm this
> if you have a newer version than the 0.40.1 I am
currently running on
> that 5106 server? Otherwise, I might be able to
patch the version I have.

> Thanks, Robert
> --
> Robert