[BlueOnyx:12819] Re: Roundcube

jeffrey Pellin - PX2 jeffrey at px2co.net
Fri Apr 12 08:55:08 -05 2013

The upgrade means that you can use a variety of plugins to meet
customer demands. The interface is much better too.

We have a 3 column
(like Outlook) skin which we roll out be default - the customers love
it.

Regards

Jeffrey

---

 JEFFREY PELLIN
 Director

 JEFFREY
PELLIN CONSULTANCY LTD [4] WORK: 01692 558226
 MOBILE: 07768 451738

EMAIL: jeffrey at pellin.co.uk [5]

 		See who we know in common [6]

wrote:

>> Hi Robert, We have the newer version working fine. We use
the Compass/Solarspeed Roundcube package for the install, and also have
the Solarspeed PHP upgrade installed. Both these packages make your life
immeasurably easier, and I would recommend them. Please also remember
that sales of these packages help people like Michael to pay the rent
while they are developing Blue Onyx.

> Yes, the one I currently have
installed now came from Solarspeed. Thanks
> for confirming an upgrade
would help!

> --
> Robert