[BlueOnyx:12848] Re: VPS site won't load

Steven Howes steve-lists at geekinter.net
Mon Apr 15 09:51:31 -05 2013

On 15 Apr 2013, at 15:45, Richard C. Barker Sr. wrote:
> We have a 5108R VPS using Aventurine that has 8 site all site but one
> load just fine.
> The site in question has correct IP  and all the files are there DNS is
> correct but that one
> site will not load at all.

How do you define 'wont load'? It loads the wrong site, connection error etc? If it's the wrong site I'd restart apache in case it didn't pick up config files. If it's a connection timeout, I suspect you've assigned an IP the box doesn't have. Or you've got some DNS caching happening somewhere.

Steve