[BlueOnyx:12143] Re: Sieve

Tobias Gablunsky tobias at gablunsky.de
Sun Feb 3 13:03:56 -05 2013

Am 01.02.2013 12:00, schrieb jeffrey Pellin - PX2:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I have a client who wants filtering on his Roundcube email which I
> believe would involve installing Dovecot Sieve.
>
> Before I bugger up the entire server, does anyone have any experience
> of doing this?
>
> Regards
>
> Jeffrey

Hi Jeffrey,

I always thought this an exciting project but never got it started..
I am afraid you have to replace procmail by dovecot as MTA. This makes
it (at least a bit) difficult.

I would be very interested in any results if you try it - best of course
would be to integrate this as default into the project. But there are
also external projects/products dealing with procmail rules. These would
have to be changed - I'm sure Michael will not like this idea..

Regards,
Tobias