[BlueOnyx:12177] Re: Quota Warning Message - warning to early?

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at bpanet.de
Mon Feb 11 08:11:06 -05 2013

Michael,

problem is still existing. Maybe I have a new hint.
I can see the issue for email account with 5000 MB Quota and more.
Can it be that only account with a very big quota have this issue?

Could you check this in the program which generates the messages?

Regards,
Dirk

Black Point Arts Internet Solutions GmbH - Hanauer Landstrasse 423a - 60314 Frankfurt