[BlueOnyx:12201] Re: Hey Michael! Any idea how many BO boxes are out there?

Michael Aronoff maronoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 23:34:53 -05 2013

Roy wrote:
> Im working through an issue with a skeptical developer who has never heard
of the platform before

I never discuss BlueOnyx for exactly that reason. I explain we run LAMP
servers running CentOS with fully patched versions of PHP and MySQL. I never
had anyone complain about that. I now am on 5108's so it is Scientific Linux
but given it's pedigree I don't expect any issues with it as well.

In my experience most developers just want to hear some buzzwords they are
familiar with.

M Aronoff Out