[BlueOnyx:12217] Re: PHP5.4 breaks Squirrelmail

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Sun Feb 17 12:41:44 -05 2013

On 2/16/2013 4:12 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
>> Would it be easier to patch Squirrelmail to work properly on the new
>> PHP, or to have Squirrelmail run on the PHP 5.1 that the GUI already
>> runs on?   Comments?
>
> Yeah, the easiest work around is to let Squirrelmail use AdmServ (and
> the old PHP) instead.

Thanks Michael.  Probably a good idea.   Is there a recommendation for
the best way to accomplish that?  I don't want to hack up this one box
and then sometime down the road try to figure out out all over again
after it YUM's.  (since now it is actually getting YUM updates again!)

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services