[BlueOnyx:12226] Wordpress auto update problem on 5108R?

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Mon Feb 18 17:04:13 -05 2013

Hi List,

I have several Wordpress 3.5 websites running. No problem there. Now version 3.5.1 has
come out a few week ago. None of my customers can use the automatic upgrade function.
No error is given when the update button is pressed. When looking at the /wp-content/
dir the temp update file is 'stuck' at 5407069 bytes. The update when downloaden on a
computer shows 5443584 bytes (size on disk). What setting could make the Wordpress
download stop at exactely 5407069 bytes every time I try to update. I suppose something
with PHP, but have no clue where to look. BTW SuPHP is enabled for all the sites.

With kind regards,

Wisja