[BlueOnyx:12230] Re: PHP5.4 breaks Squirrelmail

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Mon Feb 18 17:29:41 -05 2013

On 2/18/2013 3:26 PM, Michael Stauber wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
>> Still would love to hear a suggestion on this if someone has a moment
>> for me.  Thanks!
>
> I just hacked something together on a 5106R:

Thanks Michael,
Well, we're part-way there.   But now we're throwing some new errors
when logging in:

Notice: Undefined variable: username in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php on line 143

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php:143) in
/usr/share/squirrelmail/src/redirect.php on line 172

It's an otherwise stock 5106R, so I wonder what would be different
between your testbed and this box?

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services