[BlueOnyx:12238] Re: Wordpress auto update problem on 5108R?

Wisja.net info at wisja.net
Mon Feb 18 18:34:54 -05 2013

When it's still downloading (until it reaches the limit) it shows an user
process /usr/bin/php-cgi in TOP. After it reaches the limit, there is no activity at
all for that user.

At first I also thought about a problem on their site, but this problem has been
ongoing for a little less then 2 months now.

Wisja

On Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:21:45 -0800, Dr. Blunt wrote

> I just did a reinstall WOW it took forever to download I am wondering

> if there is a problem on their side. Does the job still show it is running

> in the shell?

> #top

> At 03:04 PM 2/18/2013, you wrote:

> >Tried the new setting (the only thing different was Max input time, I had

> >it on 120).

> >Strange thing is that the update just hangs, no error. I've had its

> >"Downloading update

> >from http://wordpress.org/wordpress-3.5.1-new-bundled.zip
" page open for