[BlueOnyx:12302] Re: Hey Michael! Any idea how many BO boxes are out there?

Roy Urick rurick at usa.net
Mon Feb 25 20:59:32 -05 2013

Project Update:

Once the customer sat us all down around a table and we were able to have a face to face conversation to explain that other than a few gotchas like you can't refer to /login /admin, make major changes directly to the config files, etc. it's just a standard LAMP platform they agreed to take a look.

 Wouldnt you know it? An hour or so of development and they had it running just fine. :)

Thanks to all for the info.

Sent from my iPhone