[BlueOnyx:12306] Re: Memcache with PHP

Marcello Torchio lellozone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:18:24 -05 2013

Actually i was testing it on a SUPHP vhost.

I've now tried it on a "normal" PHP vhost but still nothing.

This is my "php -i | grep memca"

/etc/php.d/memcache.ini,
memcache
memcache support => enabled
memcache.allow_failover => 1 => 1
memcache.chunk_size => 32768 => 32768
memcache.compress_threshold => 20000 => 20000
memcache.default_port => 11211 => 11211
memcache.hash_function => crc32 => crc32
memcache.hash_strategy => consistent => consistent
memcache.lock_timeout => 15 => 15
memcache.max_failover_attempts => 20 => 20
memcache.protocol => ascii => ascii
memcache.redundancy => 1 => 1
memcache.session_redundancy => 2 => 2
Registered save handlers => files user memcache

Maybe i've got to move memcache.ini from /etc/php.d to /home/solarspeed/php
fodler?