[BlueOnyx:12320] Re: Bug when removing "Email disabled" user

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Thu Feb 28 06:01:49 -05 2013

Well, my phantasy WAS to limited:

First, there was an account called "ted". This got email disabled, then deleted. Afterwards (with some weeks in between, to make it not too easy), "ted" was configured again, this time as an alias for another existing user.

The customer called and told us that no emails arrive, "but it was working before". Took some time to find the old entry in the /etc/mail/access..

Regards,
Tobias