[BlueOnyx:12323] 5106R UNKNOWN ERROR DURING CREATE

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Feb 28 11:18:56 -05 2013

We have a customer running 5106R as a VPS inside an Aventurin{e} system.
   When we try to create a new user, we are met by the red error message
at the bottom that says "UNKNOWN ERROR DURING CREATE".

So far we have performed the following steps:
1: makemap hash /etc/mail/virtusertable.db < /etc/mail/virtusertable
2: also re-hashed all other .db files in /etc/mail
3: restarted dbrecover & cced.init
4: verified correct ownership and permission of /etc/mail/ files
5: manually ran /usr/sausalito/sbin/remove_passwd_lock.sh

These steps have not rectified the problem.

I am hoping for suggestions to repair the issue.

TIA!

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services