[BlueOnyx:12328] Re: Site Prefix error on 5108R

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Feb 28 11:55:41 -05 2013

On 2/28/2013 10:47 AM, Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet wrote:
> We have a customer with several domains, and they use the same usernames
> across many of them.  Therefore, the "Site Prefix" function is ideal for
> this purpose.
>
> However, adding any user (we have tried many different username
> combinations) fails with this message:
>
> "Sorry, the data entered in the field name is invalid. Please check your
> input and try again."
>

> If we remove the Site Prefix, then the problem disappears.
>
> Ideas or suggestions are welcome!

I hate to reply to my own post, but I found something.

If the site prefix has a number in it, the error is reproduced.  If
numerals are removed from the site prefix, adding a user works as
intended.   Perhaps that is something that can be reviewed?

Thanks!
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services