[BlueOnyx:13181] Re: Sendmail excessive recursion on a customer server

Hans Draaisma - Netvictory B.V. hans at netvictory.nl
Wed Jun 5 12:14:56 -05 2013

Hello Chris,

I see that you are running the nameservers for the domain on the same server as where the site&mail is running which is totally fine.
Everything looks right to me only one remark.

You have an a-record for 2 secondary nameservers ns1.forgruene.com & ns2.forgruene.com pointing to the same ipadres and i'm not sure you should do that. (ip 208.77.145.178)

Good luck!

Hans Draaisma
Netvictory B.V.