[BlueOnyx:13202] Aventurine backup problem

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 20:11:51 -05 2013

I am having a problem with the Aventurine backup.

The GUI is reporting that there are 7 backup files available for one
particular VPSid, however I am unable to delete the entries using the
GUI.   When I check the /vz/backup/vzbackup location, the only backup files
listed are those for other VSPid's.   It looks like the GUI and what is
actually on hard drive are out of synch.

Does anyone know of a way to correct the GUI information so that it reflect
what is actually on the hard drive?

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC