[BlueOnyx:13209] Re: Dfix

Gregg Kock greggk1 at cox.net
Tue Jun 11 12:26:36 -05 2013

>Have you checked if admin server is still working?

>There are some issues with locking when CCE does not respond.

Yes, I've checked the admin server and everything seems to be working
properly.  It ran OK for a day or so but this morning I woke up with 500+
messages again.  There must be something in the logs causing this, I just
haven't figured out what yet.

Hello,

I have DFIX from compassnetworks installed in several servers and it has
worked great.  Over the last two days though I'm getting hundreds of emails
from dfix with the following message:

Unknown error 4294936309 (-30987) while iterating cursor

I wonder what could be causing this? It is not the dfix application because
this is only happening on one server.  I have looked into the logs and I
don't see any excessive access to the server.  I have uninstalled and
reinstalled the dfix but I'm getting the same errors.  Where else could I
look?

If it's not something I should worry about I will just have to deal with all
the messages till it's over.

Thanks,
Gregg