[BlueOnyx:13229] logrotate issue

Will Nordmeyer, WnA Consulting Services will at wnahosting.com
Tue Jun 18 12:14:13 -05 2013

Logrotate is taking at least 6 hours to run on my 5106R.  Any thoughts
on what might be messing it up?

I've got 41 sites - here are the entries in logrotate.d

admserv      mysqld                 site11  site2   site29  site37
site9
analog       named                  site12  site20  site3   site38
sitestats
apache       openwebmail.logrotate  site13  site21  site30  site39
snmpd
apf          proftpd                site14  site22  site31  site4
suphp
bfd          psacct                 site15  site23  site32  site40
syslog
clamav       rpm                    site16  site24  site33  site5
tomcat5
freshclam    sa-update              site17  site25  site34  site6
yum
iscsiuiolog  site1                  site18  site26  site35  site7
mgetty       site10                 site19  site27  site36  site8

Logrotate.conf:
# see "man logrotate" for details
# rotate log files weekly
weekly

# keep 4 weeks worth of backlogs
rotate 4

# create new (empty) log files after rotating old ones
create

# uncomment this if you want your log files compressed
compress

# RPM packages drop log rotation information into this directory
include /etc/logrotate.d

# no packages own wtmp -- we'll rotate them here
/var/log/wtmp {
    monthly
    minsize 1M
    create 0664 root utmp
    rotate 1
}

# system-specific logs may be also be configured here.

The various site files in logrotate.d have the following:

/home/.sites/28/site1/logs/mail.log {
   missingok
   compress
   size 20M