[BlueOnyx:13241] Re: Gmail enforcing Strict SSL security

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Jun 20 10:09:58 -05 2013

Hi Dan,

> I fixed this with the following commands...
> cp /etc/admserv/certs/ca-certs /etc/pki/dovecot/certs/ca.pem
> vi /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf
>      # add the following line
>      ssl_ca = </etc/pki/dovecot/certs/ca.pem
> service dovecot restart
>
> Any chance this could be added to production?

I'll need to do a bit of digging to see if this is the best way of doing
it. But from what I see this looks good.

I'll add it to my to-do list, but it'll probably take a while to release
this fix (and others in the pipe), as I've enforce a feature freeze of
the 5106R/5107R/5108R code repository due to the development of
5207R/5208R.