[BlueOnyx:13256] Unable to delete Site Admin - CCED Hangs

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 03:52:36 -05 2013

This only occurs on one particular vsite, but I am unable to delete or
modify the site admin user.   CCED appears to hang, there are no error
messages in the log files.   The GUI then becomes non-responsive.

I am unable to stop CCED with "/etc/rc.d/init.d/cced stop"
The only way to get the GUI to respond again is to kill the CCED pid's and
then restart CCED.

Any ideas on how to get it so I can modify or delete this site admin user?

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC