[BlueOnyx:13263] Solarspeed GUI - SA RBL settings

Markus Winkler mwml at managedhosting.de
Tue Jun 25 04:57:45 -05 2013

Hi,

we're using solarspeed-av_spam-ui-5.1.4-3 on BlueOnyx 5108R (CentOS).

In "Server Management" -> "Solarspeed GUI" -> "AV-SPAM Settings" -> Tab
"SpamAssassin" we want to change the setting for "Use RBL" from the
default "Yes" to "No".

If we change it, save the new setting and view the settings again, then
the default of "Yes" is still/again activated. Strange. We also checked
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf and as expected: 'skip_rbl_checks 0'

For testing purposes we changed it in this file to 'skip_rbl_checks 1',
restartet SA and now in the GUI we see "Use RBL" - "No".

But: If we don't make any change in the GUI and simply klick on "Save"
within the "SpamAssassin"-Tab, the problem reoccurs: the GUI switches to
"Use RBL" - "Yes" and in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf we find:
'skip_rbl_checks 0'.

IMHO this is a bug, isn't it? Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks and regards,
Markus