[BlueOnyx:12952] Re: Swatch error

David Thacker David at ThackerNet.com
Thu May 2 09:36:04 -05 2013

>>> Anyone else see these swatch errors after the recent yum update:
>>>
>>> Use of uninitialized value $personal[1] in string eq at
>>> /usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_base.pl line 52, <GEN0> line 25.
>>
>> I just checked and I don't recognize "am_base.pl" as part of a stock
>> BlueOnyx. So I wonder what software supplied it.
>>
>> Please run this command on that server and report back the result:
>>
>> rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_base.pl
>>
>> --
>> With best regards
>>
>> Michael Stauber
>
> Greetings Michael,
>
> [root at bx ~]# rpm -q --whatprovides /usr/sausalito/swatch/bin/am_base.pl
> Compass-base-am-1.0-1.i386
>
> As I said, I only saw that error once in my email, not every 15 minutes.
> did also see a "new software is available" admin email this morning at
> 4AM
> regarding a RoundCube update, which might be related?
>
> Actually no, probably not related because I have RoundCube only on the
> one
> server, but the swatch error was on both servers.

Here's what's in the Installed Software list on the main server, the
backup server does not have the Automated Backup nor RoundCube packages:

 Automated Backup
 2.0.4-1
 Solarspeed.net

 BlueOnyx
 3.20110922
 Project BlueOnyx

 DFix
 1.9.19
 compassnetworks.com.au

 MailMan
 1.0.0
 Project BlueOnyx

 NewLinQ
 1.9.7
 compassnetworks.com.au

 WHAM Module -- roundcubemail
 0.8.6
 Solarspeed.net

 WebApp Installer
 2.3.4
 BlueOnyx Shop

Best regards,

dAvid tHacker                                  Email: David at ThackerNet.com
Thacker Network Technologies Inc.                http://www.ThackerNet.com