[BlueOnyx:13968] CMUImport issue

Gustavo Silva pseudo at zbronx.com
Sun Nov 3 10:45:06 -05 2013

Hello!

Getting this strange issue while importing from old bluequartz to 5108
(both with 2.90 CMU)
Error displays on some users with large mboxes (4GB+)

Creating user: c.santos
restoring archive for c.santos
ScanIn: Can't use string (201 OKsh: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while
looking for matching `"'
sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
sh: -c: line 0: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
sh: -c: line 0: `echo -n "ScanIn: ") as a HASH ref while "strict refs"
in use at /usr/cmu/perl/Archive/Tar.pm line 624.'

I can alwyas copy the mbox manually from one server to the other.. But
please bear with me as i have almost 5k users to migrate!
Anyone experienced the same issue?

TIA
Gustavo