[BlueOnyx:14042] Wordpress php memory issues

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Thu Nov 21 14:00:44 -05 2013

Have a clilent that we purchased and installed wordpress for.
All has been well until the last week when they started saying things
were not working.

  Checked logs and are getting what appears to be the infamous
"PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes
exhausted".  Tried upping their PHP memory limit (from 16M to 32M to
128M and get same error; edited their wp-config.php file and added the
memory_limit settings ( from 16M to 32M to 96M) as recommended by
many on the Wordpress forums and still the same error.

 It appears something has it stuck at 16M of memory and I cannot find
it.  Any ideas or suggestions please ?

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net