[BlueOnyx:14045] Re: Wordpress php memory issues

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Thu Nov 21 14:30:08 -05 2013

Herb,

  GUI setting is currently 128MB and error still says "16777216"

Michael,

  Only thing in the site7.include is the wordpress directory has an
"AllowOverride All" setting.  Does this also need the php_memory
setting??

Confirmed when changing the site settings via GUI that the vhosts
site file is updated with the new value, but the httpd error_log entry
has remained the same since the problem started with a value of "16777216"

Even rebooted the entire box this morning just to make sure something
was not getting restarted correctly or such and no change in the error.

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net