[BlueOnyx:14048] 5108R Bug Report: Email services not restarted when SSL updated

Dogsbody dan at dogsbody.org
Fri Nov 22 10:14:10 -05 2013

Just a small bug and hopefully quick to fix.

When the server's SSL certificate is updated it restarts Apache and the
management interface but it doesn't restart sendmail or dovecot.

Our servers SSL cert was expiring this month so last month we
pro-actively updated the SSL cert for another year and reloaded it into
the GUI.  We tested the new cert had loaded via HTTPS but stupidly
didn't test SMTPS, POP3S and IMAPS.

Yesterday the old cert expired and our customers got a load of popups
saying that security was reduced :-/

We did a simple `service dovecot restart` and `service sendmail restart`
to fix it but still a little embarrassing :-p

If this could be done automatically please :-)

Thank you

Dan

--
Find me online : http://www.dogsbody.info/