[BlueOnyx:14053] Re: wview weather installation on BO.

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Mon Nov 25 16:37:50 -05 2013

Hi Simon,

> To install the radlib-2.12.0 package, it is suggested that I add
> RPMfusion repos as a source to install from... which i could do then remove
> then, but know what can happen (and having read 0_WARNING.txt) I thought
> I'd ask the board first.

Yes, you could briefly add RPMfusion to the YUM repos and try to do a
"yum install radlib". But before you confirm the install, check what
other RPMs it wants to install as dependencies. If that's a pretty long
list, rather ask us again.

In any case, immediately remove the RPMfusion YUM config file again. At
all costs you must prevent that the box runs a "yum update" against that
YUM repository, or many things might break.