[BlueOnyx:13823] FW: Climbing load problem - maybe related to BFD

Richard Morgan richard at morgan-web.co.uk
Thu Oct 10 06:58:47 -05 2013

Sorry to ask but does anyone know what would be causing the processor load
it increase - it seems to be related to BFD (the pkill bfd command is still
required to prevent the load from going too high).

I've looked through the logs and nothing jumps out at  me... the btmp and
wtmp files in /var/log are both fairly small but I'm really not sure where
to go from here to get it sorted.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Richard