[BlueOnyx:13890] Re: Blueonyx Digest, Vol 58, Issue 28

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Oct 19 19:57:08 -05 2013

Hola Oscar,

> I is essential to update the php version, as the latest version of
> joomla so request, and also need the json_decode, which version or 5108R
> and 5107R are included. Is there any way to do this without utilzar cmu
> tool.

BlueOnyx 5107R and 5108R come with PHP-5.3.3.

However, you can buy third party PHP-5.3.27, PHP-5.4.20 or PHP-5.5.4
packages for any BlueOnyx version here:

http://shop.blueonyx.it/blueonyx/system/php.html

After the purchase you can choose which PHP version you want to install.
There is also the option to subscribe to one year of updates. In which
case you then will get all later PHP versions released within that year
as well.